Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family

I have been raised in a middle-class nuclear family with a brother 9 years elder to me...
My early memories of childhood are that of being pampered my brother with all the things that i didnt even ask for... He has been a support my entire life and has been patient listener whenever i wanted one... But before that i should talk about my parents... They are the most hard-working people on this earth and have tried to give me whatever i have wanted... They have raised me and my brother as strong individuals...i m only 17 yet so that might be quite contradictory ;) ..
They sent my brother to australia even though it wasnt possible... and he proved that they were right in believing him... he has made a good life for all of us and is now happily married to one of the most beautiful woman i know... She is sweet and very understanding person...
My grand-mom plays a very important role in the growin-up process of "dada" n me...
As she lived in the next buliding i was at her place after lunch.. She used to tell me stories of lord krishna...!She has contributed to almost all the stories i know about the lord(except mahabharata on tv and all).... She has influenced my thinking in many ways....

1 comment:

Ed Vis said...

Shruti, God has indeed blessed you a loving, caring family. I come from a family of 8 brothers and 3 sisters and that is why I admire your blog.

I wish you and your family all the very best in life.

Take care